Last Edited 4th Feb 2019
1. There will be 7 races in the WORLD CUP 2019
2. The overall WORLD CUP result will be calculated from athletes’ best 6 results from the 7 races and prizes will be awarded according to this result.
3. An athlete must score in at least two races to be included in the final results.
4. If athletes have the same number of points, their final position will be determined by reference to their highest race positions. Therefore, athletes with equal points, but one has a 1st position and the other has not, the athlete with the 1st position takes priority. If both have a first position, the next superior position is compared and so until a priority is obtained. If this method does not resolve the final positions, the prize money for the final positions will be added together and divided by the
number of athletes involved.
5. The points awarded for each race will be as follows (the same for men and women):
6. There could be anti-doping testing at any of the World Cup events.
7. The total final prize fund will be 11.200 EUR and is provided by the WMRA.
8. Prize money will be distributed as follows, same for women and men: